This morning, I woke up to this...
Lee: "You're wearing that today?"
Cole: "Yeahhhhh," very teenagerish.
Lee: "What is it, 'Crazy Dress-up Day' today?"
Cole: Very put out, "What the heck!?!"
Lee: Laughing, "I'm just sayin'...I mean look at you!"
Cole: Trying to be cool and not laugh, "What? There's nothing wrong with this."
Then they both were laughing.
I had to laugh too. Cole's "What the heck" cracked me up!
Here's Cole's "get-up":
I've seen kids wear worse.
I mean, he was clean, it wasn't immodest and he didn't look like a gangster or anything. I didn't care but Lee insisted he change.
He did end up changing and he was fine -- no feelings hurt.
The whole conversation over it was just so funny!
I don't know what's cool and what's not these days but I've always thought that you don't mix plaids and stripes. But, there was brown in both the shirt and the shorts.
I don't know.
Any help for the fashion-challenged?
7 comments:
oh Cole
Tell Lee I would wear that in a second!
hey what the crap mommy!
cole
hey! check out my blog!
cole
Wait...you have a blog again?!
Awesome.
And awesome outfit, Cole. My brother used to dress like that in middle school, too - much to my dismay.
Cari, glad to see that you're bloggin! Your family has sure grown up. Seems like just yesterday we were visiting teaching you and little Max was toddling around. Keep in touch!
Cole, it looks like you've become a bit more daring since last year...or colorblind, I can't decide which...
Post a Comment